I always realize that I feel more like a flight and feel fatter. How it comes to this phenomenon, I do not know. Perhaps the body holds back more water by flying. Since I know this, I do not have a big idea about a weight stoppage.
Here in Switzerland it has become cold in the winter. It’s snowing all day.
Liver is not expressly on the list of permitted foods, but is suitable for the diet. 100g calf’s liver have 165 kcal. I have often asked myself why Dr. Simeon’s lamb does not recommend. 100g have only 118 kcal and the meat is much less loaded than other species. So why not? hcg diet foods helps to reduce weight fast .
The veal liver with onions and apple at midday was delightful. It is good to get a little change in the diet and this combination does not taste like a diet. It is very simple: Cut the onion and the apple into rings. Fry the liver fat free. If you have one, you can still add salmon leaves to the pan. Add onion and fry for a few minutes. In an extra pan, sauté the apple rings and turn. Salts and peppers. Finished.
I am often asked if there is little bowel movement or even constipation during the diet: Yes, with a 500 kcal diet you have little bowel movements, because almost all nutrients are recycled. It is therefore perfectly normal that you only have a bowel movement every three to four days. If you have hardly any bowel movements, I recommend you to give them Indian pancake dishes. They are low in calories and carbohydrates and have a beneficial effect on the intestine and peristalsis.
Tonight we were in the sauna. After 2 passes, however, is concluded. More is not good for me during the diet. It is similar to the sport. Everything in moderation!
Then there is a courgette soup soup. After a bit more lucent tonight, a light soup is enough for me in the evening.
- 2 servings, 80 kcal per serving
- 2 courgettes, small cubes
- 1 onion, small cut
- 400 ml fat free vegetable broth
- 1/2 bd. Fresh smooth parsley or fresh cress, finely chopped
- 1 pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 50 g fresh cheese (0.2% fat)
- salt and pepper
- Place the onion in a saucepan and steam until it is slightly glassy. Add 2 courgettes and sauté. Add vegetable broth and
- Let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh cheese.
- Mix the soup with the puree, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- and garnish with smooth parsley or cress.
The soup can also be made from fennel (1 fennel) or celery (celery tuber). Serve with fresh shrimp or fish, which can be fried in a pan without fat and served together with the soup. Maybe add a splash of balsamic vinegar to the soup.