In one of our previous blogs you have already read how to restore your dry skin with a natural body scrub in winter. But there are more ways to deal with dry skin using natural best skin care tips. Dry skin during colder periods is mainly due to the high temperature difference from the inside out, but also through the extremely dry air you live in. Want to know how to pay off with those eternal dry legs and dry elbows in the winter months? We have listed a few tips below for you!
Five natural best skin care tips
- A dry air in the house causes dry skin: therefore hang moisturizers on your heating or place a wet dishcloth. A more effective way is a humidifier, but this is pricey.
- Nothing is sweeter than long and hot to shower or bath when outside is cold. Nevertheless, it is better to avoid this: our shower situations are the main cause of dry skin.
- It is advisable to use products for the cleaning of your face to which some oil has been added. This prevents the skin from drying out of your face.
- And perhaps the most important tip: keep on lubrication! In colder periods, lubrication twice a day is not enough. Our tip is to put a natural cream in several places at home, So you can easily forget to keep lubrication: after washing your hands and after the shower etc. The best time to do this is if the skin is still a little damp.
- Also take care of your face with a good, natural, moisturizing cream, and occasionally take an extra serum in the form of a face cream or face oil, so that your skin is no longer feeble.
Do you have natural care products in the closet?
Do you also want to take care of your skin in winter? Then it is advisable to buy products that contain the following ingredients: shea butter, glycerin, aloe vera and ceramides. These keep the skin smooth and smooth.
Products containing these ingredients work well against dry skin, but do not hide your pores!
Learn more about natural skin care?
Would you like to take care of your skin with natural skin care products for healthy and soft skin? Take a look at the FeelingGoods webshop and treat yourself to a dry skin with the most delicious natural care products. Also try our shea butter herbal balm ; A delicious rich and soft balm for your entire body. Guaranteed away with itch!